Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Seabrook

We spent the last weekend at Seabrook on the Washington coast with our friends Mattias and Karissa. We had an amazing time in this quaint little town & I honestly felt like I'd been transported to another time. I would like to visit there again someday.

This is in Pacific Beach at the State Park

The sand was very fine & soft on your feet

Ian Flying his Spiderman Kite with Daddy at
Seabrook's beach

You see it correctly, an actual photo of me not taken by me

Enzo and Hannah hangin' by the fireplace


Karissa & Mattias at the fireplace,
which was set up & waiting to be lit

The crazy boys heading out for a dip in the Pacific

Seabrook's town center

The cottage that we stayed in

Fun at the beach. Ian took an accidental dip

The homes in Seabrook are still being built,
so there was plenty of fun to be had

Hangin' out at base camp

No comments: