Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mysterious litte house

We drove down to Ocean Shores one day for lunch & on the way there I spotted this cute little A-frame house along the road. On to way back to Seabrook I had Chi stop so I could take some photos. The place had been abandoned and was pretty deteriorated on the back side, but I could still see it's potential. You head out the back of the house and you are right on the Ocean. It was breathtaking! I can see an amazing little vacation home on the sea.

Here's the really funny part. When we got home, I did a property search in the area to see what the homes in the town of Pacific Beach were going for, and this property is for sale. It's on a double lot for a cool $450,000. Yikes!

There's a beach on the other side of those trees

The vegetation is taking over the house

Just inside on the backside, there is a broken out window
and inside where someone once lived or lives,
I found this collection of sand dollars
& I took one

No comments: