Monday, November 22, 2010

This and that

Alright, I admit it, I’ve been bad.  It’s been about a  month since I’ve posted any new photos, so here is a potpourri of images from the last few months.

We hosted my Dad’s birthday party with the Ho’s.

IMG_4909

IMG_4895

Halloween was fun.  I put Ian’s costume together myself.  We had the Ghostbusting toys from a Halloween of my & Chi’s from like 9 years ago.   Ian played with it a lot during the days leading up to Halloween.

IMG_4943

Chi & I went to a Halloween costume party & I dressed up as Holly Golighty.  The party was a lot of fun!

IMG_4957

IMG_4959

IMG_4961

IMG_4966

Then trick-or-treating on Halloween.  First stop, our neighbor Lynda’s house where the big party was held the previous night.

IMG_4987 IMG_4998

Daddy gave Hannah a double cone head.

IMG_5021

Every year I have the kids make a turkey out of their hands and feet and I’ve kept all of them.  They’re fun to make and are great decorations!

IMG_5034

 IMG_5038 

It snowed today, so we played in the snow and built a tiny snowman.

IMG_5048 IMG_5060

No comments: