Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Time

Lots_Of_Dots_GZ121_Swatch

I have time.  Time to work, time for myself, time to sit and eat, alone with my thoughts and I-am-loving-it!

This morning I had a dentist appointment, so Chi took the kids to school.   I got my teeth cleaned then I went to work out.  I was hungry, so I went to my favorite coffee shop for some coffee and a quick bite.   These are all things that before the kids were in school were difficult to execute.

Dentist or doctor appointments had to happen when while the kids had care, which meant that I would then be missing out on time to work.

Working out had to happen during a morning window of 9:00 to noon.   Afternoon care and the gym was insane, so I never felt comfortable taking them during that time.

And a leisurely bite to eat by myself?  That’s an event that I rarely indulge in.

I could get used to this!!

No comments: