Monday, August 16, 2010

Girl Time

I had the best weekend hanging with some great girlfriends in Leavenworth.  It was a much needed break!

First stop, lunch in Roslyn on our way to Leavenworth .IMG_4320

Second stop, the Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort.  They are a client of mine, so I had the inside scoop on good places to stay in Leavenworth.  I didn’t get photos on the resort myself, but here are a couple that Jessica took of the cluster of lofts we stayed in and the pool.

Fountain pool 

Third stop, the liquor store in town.  IMG_4328 

This was our room.  It was full of clothes and booze.IMG_4332

Jenny wanted to take a silly photo with Elvis,IMG_4334

then I got in on the action.IMG_4336 

Off to the Grotto.  They had a bar on site, so why would we ever leave the resort?

Grotto Grotto 4 Grotto 2

I’m looking forward to doing this again soon.

No comments: