Monday, May 3, 2010

Summer, summer, summer time…

I’m getting really excited to all of the fun activities in the hood.  First up, is the Super 8 Film Festival and Art Attack this Saturday.  I’d like to do a film next year, perhaps with Ian, so I definitely want to attend.

may2010may2010_map

Next up, we’re getting our own farmers market on airport way from the same folks that put together Fremont’s Sunday market.  It’ll be a European Style market with the typical produce, and locally made goods, but also antiques.

It starts June 5th.

31185_118023744892744_110756548952797_189341_3724072_n

A very fun event called Artopia is coming in June.  I took the kids to it this past year and they had a blast.  There was some amazing art and music throughout the neighborhood.

header_bgbanner 

And of course, my favorite day in the hood.  The Art & Garden Walk coming in July.

untitled

No comments: