Due to a desire to make these things clear, I've decided to publish a Man Job list, just so we're clear. These are listed in no particular order. All Man Jobs are equally important!
1. Take care of the cars. This includes service and car washes.
2. Selection, purchase, and setting up of all electronics.
3. Cleaning the litter box.
4. Using the camcorder to record special events. My job is the capture the photos.
5. Hanging things that are high in the closet for me. This may not be a man job, but is something that I need help with.
6. Taking out the trash.
7. Cleaning the dishes that have burnt food attached. I just don't have the strength that you do.
8. I also need help with food jars occasionally, again the strength is lacking.
9. Fixing all things that break around the house. Thank God I married a handy guy!
My Woman jobs to come...
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great list! we also have dusting as a man job here...i hate dusting.
Post a Comment